STEADICAM | VIDEOGRAPHY | MEDIA RESUME
2013 to 2015 - Selected Steadicam credits: corporate, commercial and broadcast projects:
Chicago Dream House Raffle - commercials Atomic Productions
Wilson Basketballs - promo Big Shoulders Productions
The Daily Show - broadcast Bunyap Communications
Gillette Razors - commercial Concrete Media
New Balance shoes - commercial Daufenbach Camera
The Willis Clan - live concert shoot for DVD High Five Entertainment
Topco - internal video for annual meeting Image Base
Tribune Media - internal video J-Cut Films
Paramore - live concert shoot at Tinley Park M. Thelin Productions
Comcast SportsNet Chicago - broadcast NBC Universal
Waldorf Astoria Chicago - web promo Norman Brothers
Rockford Pediatrics Hospital - commercial Rumor Films
Allstate Insurance - internal training video Second City Communications
Bud Light - commercial Studio M
“Once” - commercial for musical Production Craft
American Society for Healthcare Risk Management Solid Line Media
2003 - present
2001 - present
Corporate and event Videography
- Corporate and commercial projects included: BCBG Max Azria, Boston Consulting Group, Citadel, Dyson Vacuums, E.P.A., First Nonprofit Group, Ford Motor Co, Frank N. Magid Associates, Gary Comer College Prep, Gillette Razors, Hilton Hotels, Human Rights Watch, Kashi Cereal, Kellogg School of Business, Kerry Ingredients, Magnificent Mile Association, National Demolition Association, Robinette Demolition, Power Plate, Revolution Brewery, Sacred Heart Schools, Seattle's Best Coffee, The Second City, Underwriters Laboratories, United Airlines, US Gypsum, Vitamin Water, What the Sell?!
1994 - present
Steadicam Operation on commercials, industrials, music videos, and dramatic films on Video, HD, 16 + 35mm film.
- Corporate, commercial and broadcast projects included:
Abbott Labs, Aircell, American College of Cardiology, American Crew, American Society for Healthcare Risk Management, BET Network, Bellator Fighting Championships, Brightstar Corp, Bud Light, Buddig, Buick, Cablevision, Caffarelli & Siegel law firm, Cassidy Tire, Caterpillar, Centene Corporation, Chamberlain, Cheeky Chicago, Chevy Malibu, Chicago Board Options Exchange, Chicago Dream House Raffle, Continental Furniture, Comcast SportsNet Chicago, CVS, CDW, The Daily Show, DDB Needham, First Chicago, First Nonprofit Group, Forbes Travel Guide, Fresh Wave, Gillette Razors, Goshen Center for Cancer Care, de Giulio Kitchen Design, Greenwood Associates, Hilton Hotels, Jayco RV, Kellogg School of Business, LG vacuums, Loyola University, Lucent Technologies, Magnificent Mile Association, Merck Pharmaceuticals, Mexico: One Plate at a Time, Microsoft, Mulitiplex Clubs, Museum of Science and Industry, My Space Live, Navistar, New Balance Shoes, Nicole Maret, Nintendo Wii, Nissan, Peak6 Investments, Porsche Exchange, QVC Network, Qvidian Playbook, Restoration Hardware, Revolution Brewery, Rockford Health System, SB Nation: Core of Sports, Sears Chef Challenge, Second City Communications, Seqway Chicago, Seyfarth Shaw, Shure Microphones, Steve Harvey, Topco, Trend Micro, Tribune Media, Trump Hotel Chicago, US Cellular, Veuve Cliequot, Wave Vodka, Wrigleys Gum, and Yale Forklifts.
- Attended Cinema Products 5 day Steadicam Workshop at the International Film and Television Workshops, Rockport, Maine.
1991 to 1994
- PA, grip, boom operator, sound designer, camera operator on various projects in Chicago. Production companies included: H-Gun, Daily Planet, Behemoth, Brand-X Filmworks, Medical Broadcasting Co., and Industrial Artists.
1991 to 1992
- Full time Bicycle Messenger in Chicago.
1989 - 2003
- Cinematography + editing of my own short 16mm films.
In 2002 I received a Media Arts grant from the Illinois Arts Council and a post-production grant from the Chicago Underground Film Festival.
- My year 2000 short: A Primer for Dental Extraction has screened at over 30 film festivals and venues around the world.
1983 to 1989
- Master of Fine Arts in Filmmaking: School of the Art Institute of Chicago. Received a Full Merit Scholarship (based upon the quality of submitted film portfolio)
- Bachelor of Science in Cinema and Photography: Ithaca College (graduated Magna Cum Laude)
EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE AS OWNER/OPERATOR
- Cinema Products Steadicam EFP and 3a
- GPI PRO Sled and Steadyrig arm
- Tiffen Steadicam Flyer LE
- Tiffen Steadicam Pilot
- Canon 6D
- Canon 7D
- Canon 60D
- Panasonic HMC150
- Panasonic DVX100a
- Sony PD150 and PD170 DVcams
- Canon GL-1
Motion Picture Cameras
- Arriflex SB 16m camera
- Bolex Rex 4
Still Photography Cameras
- Canon 6D, 7D, 60D, 20D, Rebel Xti
- Pentax K-1000
- Final Cut Pro
- DVD Studio Pro
Industrial | Corporate | Commercials | TV
MUSIC VIDEOS AND LIVE PERFORMANCE